- 100 sleeves per box.
- For cards measuring up to 63×88 mm (2½”x3½”).
- PVC-free polypropylene sleeves, no acid. Archival safe.
- 120 μm quality thickness.
- Sturdy cardboard box fits 75+ sleeved cards.
- Box lid has a label for your personal use.
Designed for use with Magic the Gathering™, Pokémon™ and other card games.
Rhipodon the Terrible
The dragon known as Rhipodon was killed on the battlefield on the “Day of Victory”. A ball of fire charred the ground as cheers rose from the armies witnessing his demise. The last dragon to die at Northmarch, no one dreamed he would be resurrected.
Rhipodon had collected the bones of victims for over a thousand years on Arcania, including the skull of a long dead mage named Saturion. The mage had cast a spell that would restore himself and Rhipodon to immortal life, so long as the dragon died with but one of the mage’s bones intact in his possession. They now are forever bound in some ghastly scheme.