- 100 sleeves per box.
- For cards measuring up to 63×88 mm (2½”x3½”).
- PVC-free polypropylene sleeves, no acid. Archival safe.
- 120 μm quality thickness.
- Sturdy cardboard box fits 75+ sleeved cards.
- Box lid has a label for your personal use.
Designed for use with Magic the Gathering™, Pokémon™ and other card games.
Dennaesor, the Maelstrom
The whirlpool appeared off the coast of Mahallah in Southmarch so large, it could be seen from the high towers of the port city, spreading its swirling fury outward in choppy, concentric circles. Before the ships anchored offshore could haul up their chains, almost all were pulled down into a watery grave.
The massive whirlpool spawned the leviathan known as Dennaesor. During his watery birth all was lost to the men and woman of the coastal settlements of the southern kingdoms of Arcania. His tsunami left not a ship afloat or building intact. Dennaesor had taken the south seas as his own.