From weather to vaccines, things are brightening up a bit - now’s the perfect time to do a little spring cleaning!
As always, our Used Game Sale is a two-part process.
- March 26 to April 8 - Used game drop-off in Vancouver
- April 9 to 16 - Used Game Sale online
This time we’re welcoming jigsaw puzzles to the event, because it’s been that kind of year.
- Our sale is limited to 250 games and puzzles total / 10 items max per person.
- Sale will be conducted through our website only - no in-store browsing.
- Rain City Games will not inventory games or puzzles - sellers must self-report and buyers understand this is an as-is situation.
- Sorry, no game expansions flying solo - all expansions must be bundled with their base games.
Sellers receive 50% of the sale price in cash or 80% in store credit - whatever that price is when the game finally sells.
- March 15 to April 6 - game and puzzle submissions begin online (or when our 250 item maximum is reached)
- March 26 to April 8 - game and puzzle drop-offs begin (Vancouver only)
April 9 to 16 - Online Used Game Sale!
- Friday 4/9 > 30% off baseline price
- Saturday 4/10 > 40% off
- Sunday 4/11 > 45% off
- Monday 4/12 > 50% off
- Tuesday 4/13 > 55% off
- Wednesday 4/14 > 60% off
- Thursday 4/15 > 65% off
- Friday 4/16 > 75% off
As you can see above, we’ll be keeping our in-store Used Game Sale tradition of deepening the discounts as the sale progresses. Of course playing chicken with prices is even riskier online - you can’t see if someone is hovering over that game you really want… :)
Before dropping off
- Inventory each game or puzzle and identify any missing pieces - games in rougher condition will be discounted further
- Submit this information in our online form - sorry, submissions are now closed
Please also take photos of each submission and email them to [email protected]:
- Board games - 2 photos: 1) Exterior front cover of box and 2) Interior of box, showing pieces inside
- Jigsaw puzzles - 1 photo: 1) Exterior front cover of box
Remember: Drop-offs start March 26th!
Rain City Games staff will:
- Confirm drop-offs match what was submitted on the form
- Review baseline price (MSRP or other) and whether additional discounts are needed due to game or puzzle condition with seller
- Confirm that the seller’s photos match what is received
Any questions? Email us at [email protected] and we’ll see what we can do to answer them.